Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it’s an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we’re part of the community too and we care about the places where we live—just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
Our Edmonton office has opportunities for Senior Subdivision Designers in our Community Development Group.
You will report to the Project Manager, and have design responsibilities that include:
- Preparing conceptual and final grading, servicing and road design.
- Preparing engineering drawings for land development and related water resources projects.
- Formulating earthwork quantity analysis, and management processes.
- Preparing presentation graphics and report figures.
- Coordinating project drawings with project managers, CAD staff and others.
- Ensuring that the projects' needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- You hold a Diploma in civil engineering technology or engineering design and drafting technology, however, those who do not hold a diploma may be considered on an equivalency.
- Possess a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a design role within a land development consulting engineering environment; are eligible for registration as a Certified Engineering Technologist or ASET.
- You are proficient in the use of Civil 3D.
- Experienced in residential subdivision site development engineering design.
- Knowledgeable in the preparation of grading and servicing plans.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal and demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.