Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
We could design buildings just because we can, but we’d rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration—spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
Our Toronto, ON office has an immediate opportunity for an Intermediate Architect to fulfill the following duties:
- Collaborate with team on various retail projects through all stages including programming, design phases and contract
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Generate planning and detailed design layout for retail buildings
- Assist in coordination and communication with consultants, design and technical team members
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Support technical tools used by the Team, including Autocad and Revit
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Degree in Architecture; OAA or other Canadian Provincial registration as Architect or intern architect is mandatory
- Minimum 7 years of design and building detailing experience, mainly on retail projects
- Strong knowledge of Revit a must
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the relation between the National Building Code and detailing
- Experience in Contract Administration is an asset