At our core, we’re a community. Together, we exercise creative thought, developing designs as individual as the people and projects we touch. From approval and permitting to design and construction management services, we help wherever we can. The goals of our clients and their communities remain at the center of everything we create. Join our community, and help us get mined materials to the global communities who need them. Help us connect with our stakeholders and build lasting relationships.
Stantec's Mining group is hiring a Proposal Coordinator/Administrative Support to join our team in Sudbury, ON.
In this position the successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced setting and be responsible for the day to day preparation and submission of proposals for our team. In a support role, you will work closely with proposal and project managers to organize, assemble, and issue proposals and related documents as required. You will be responsible for ensuring quality, content, and standards reflect client requirements.
In addition, project administration and clerical responsibilities are expected:
• Uses advanced writing and editing skills while assisting writers in the preparation of various documents;primarily proposals.
• Coordinating the end-to-end Request for Proposal (RFP) response process to ensure all expectations, actions, and timelines are understood and met;
• Coordinating the inputs and efforts of all stakeholders and content providers through the RFP response process;
• Take accountability for overall document quality, including content, “look and feel”, and Stantec standards and branding;
• Formats, tracks/controls, and files various document types. Imports tables, figures, drawings, and photos from other software into Microsoft Word 2010.
• Maintaining knowledge base content, templates, tools, and processes.
The successful candidate will be an individual who is passionate about writing, editing and proofreading.The Proposal Coordinator will have the perfect combination of writing and coordinating skills and will be savvy with a variety of word-processing technologies and have an aptitude for concept development.
• A minimum of 2-5 years in the Administrative field;
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word 2010;
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience of the proposal development process and familiarity with RFP documents would be beneficial;
• Superior writing skills and able to express ideas and concepts in a compelling manner;
• Excellent editing, grammar, proofreading, spelling, and punctuation skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple deliverables and competing deadlines;
• Strong team player, can do / will do attitude, get things done, high level attention to detail;
• Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary to meet deadlines.
Software Powered by iCIMS